יום שישי, 9 באוקטובר 2009

US President Barack Obama has won the Nobel Peace Prize

US President Barack Obama has won the Nobel Peace Prize
At first let me wish him all the best,
and let us hope that he is the right man in the right place in the right time
When I first heared about it, I thought it is a joke
and that was the reaction of many others
? So, Why, and for What
He is a President for less than a year
He still did not do anything
that really changes the present or the future
He did not end the U.S presence in Iraq and Afghanistan
and still did not make peace in The Middle East.
I have to admit that he is a great speaker and
that he has very very good ideas, but all this is only
a potential. So Why does he desreve the prize now
My opinion is that by awarding of the Nobel Prize
he will be now "forced" to act under pressure
of time
President Obama needs to convince the world that
he deserves The Nobel Prize

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה